We have immediate openings for part-time and full-time licensed psychologists (PhD or PsyD) in our Wexford, PA office. Some benefits include ability to work remotely as well as in person, medical and dental benefits for full-time employees, 401K, flexibility in scheduling, marketing and referrals, assistance with credentialing, a billing department, EMR, and a collaborative environment. For more information please see below for the job description or email email@example.com.
To apply please email your CV and letter of interest to Dr. Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psychologist Job Description
(Both Part-time and Full-Time positions are available.)
Position Overview: Psychologists will provide outpatient individual and group therapy to patients of Dean Psychological & Well-Being Associates. Assessment opportunities are available as well. Clinical therapy services include treatment of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. We are currently looking for psychologists who work with adults and/or children, who are ready to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team. Part-time and Full-time positions are available.
About Dean Psychological & Well-Being Associates: We believe in creating the best atmosphere for our patients and employees and giving back to our community. Our mission is to help members of our communities reconnect with the things that are truly important and thrive, both in their own lives and in their relationships. We believe in partnering with our patients to help them live meaningful lives and in supporting the change process. We work collaboratively and are committed to improve the health and wellness of our communities.
Our Values: Our values guide who we are as a team and how we present to our communities.
Creating strong relationships: Building strong, meaningful relationships is a basic need for all of us. We value building relationships within our community and with our patients.
Invest in quality: We’re committed to providing the ideal atmosphere for our patients and our team. Our commitment is shown in our beautiful workspace for our employees and a comforting space for our patients. We believe in investing in your satisfaction and offer benefits of medical & dental insurance offerings, collaboration and consutlting opportunities while also providing billing, an EMR, group level liability insurance, 401k, and assistance in credentialing. We also offer extra touches like coffee + tea stations, snacks, and flexible work schedules. We promote continued education for our clinicians so patients can feel safe knowing their therapist is always growing in their skill.
Reports to: Clinical Director
- Perform on-site clinical counseling and/or assessment services to patients of Dean Psychological & Well-Being Associates, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Dean Psychological & Well-Being Associates.
- Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, work, physicians etc.) as necessary.
- Timely completion of written records for each patient including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Dean Psychological & Well-Being Associates or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion.
- Conduct and regulate psychological services in a professional manner
Qualifications and Skills:
- Doctoral Degree in psychology (PhD, PsyD)
- Active, unrestricted license in the State of Pennsylvania (must be fully licensed).
- Additional PsyPact e.Passport preferred but not required
- Available to schedule at least 25 patient sessions per week for full-time or for at least 10 sessions weekly for part-time, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by Dean Psychological & Well-Being Associates.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Two years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure preferred but not necessary.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, OCD, chronic illness, LGBTQ+, etc.).
For consideration, please email your CV and a letter of interest to Dr. Angela Dean at email@example.com.